The Power Within Us: You Are a Natural NegotiatorJun 29, 2022
I joined Tracy Koga, founder and host of Hue at Home and Hue Spotlight, on the i Like Hue podcast for a conversation about power, how do we own it, exude it, and lay claim to our power.
This episode is all about the empowerment of women, and why women are natural leaders and negotiators but hold back. I talk about why women struggle with negotiation and how to reclaim their natural born powers of empathy and leadership.
To listen to the podcast, go to the link below.
Thank you to Tracy for having me on her podcast show and creating a space for women to share their stories and become stronger together!
Hue Living Room with Tracy Koga: Joanne Zuk - The Power Within Us
Timestamps from: Hue Living Room with Tracy Koga: Joanne Zuk - The Power Within Us
- 1:30: Introduction on who I am and how I became a negotiation coach
- 5:00: Women in leadership
- 8:00: Why women struggle with negotiation
- 13:00: How to empower women in negotiation and leadership and why they are natural leaders
- 20:20: Negotiation blindspots that women face
- 23:00: The most important factors in negotiation
- 29:00: The problem of women trying to always be “selfless”
If you would like to listen to all of the podcasts I have been a guest on for even more information on the importance of negotiation, click here to discover a comprehensive playlist.