Do you feel responsible for everything?
Negotiating is something you can do to take some pressure off. It doesn't have to be a big deal. And it doesn't have to be about money.
You can negotiate responsibilities at work, the activity schedule for your family, or to secure precious alone time to help you recharge your internal batteries.
Unfortunately, most women have never learned how to negotiate (or even that negotiation is possible). Instead, they assume the lion's share of responsibilities at work and at home, and feel shameful for even thinking about asking for help.
Does that sound familiar?BUY NOW
In just 5 days, you could…
- Learn the basics of negotiation - including strategies that work for women
- Define what you need (and want) in situations at home, at work, in your business, and in your community
- Overcome the blind spots that prevent you from asking for help
- Build confidence in your negotiation skills
You will go from being overwhelmed and ashamed of asking for what you need, to being able to confidently negotiate for what you want in your life every day.BUY NOW
5-Day Digital Course
A new module of your course will drop every day:
- Day 1: Learn what negotiation REALLY is and start seeing opportunities to use it in your life, in your work, and in your community.
- Day 2: Dive into what's holding you back from asking for what you need and refocus on the values that drive you.
- Day 3: Harness your superpower to predict what the other person needs and negotiate with empathy.
- Day 4: Plan how to prepare your mind and body for your negotiations to help soothe your nerves and create the conditions for success.
- Day 5: Learn how to approach more complicated negotiations with strategies that actually work for women.
Each day, you'll receive an instructional video, journal prompts to confront your limiting beliefs, and a daily challenge to help you practice your negotiation skills and grow your confidence.
This program is NOT for you if...
- You're a pro at identifying exactly what you need and want from other people
- You have zero guilt asking for help at home, at work, or in your community
- Your life is in balance and you feel like you've got space to breathe
If that sounds like you, you don't need this program. Otherwise, it's perfect for you.BUY NOW
THERE'S NO NEED TO WAIT
Get Started Right Now
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Joanne Zuk
As a wife, mom, and ambitious professional, I've had to work to put myself first and use my negotiation skills to ask for help and ease the pressure of trying to do it all (while making it look easy).
After a decade of coaching women to negotiate in high stakes situations like job offers and business contracts, I wanted to offer a course that could help every woman learn how to negotiate in small, yet meaningful ways that could make a difference in their lives every day.
After all, if you practice negotiation every day, you'll experience a lot less anxiety when you need to do it in a high-pressure situation.